BSA Regal Electrical offer 'Peace of mind' with our planned maintenance contracts and emergency response for your commercial electrical systems.
Skilled electricians supplying proactive and reactive support to your site
BSA Regal provide planned maintenance contracts for commercial building operators customised to the clients’ needs. Our services are designed to ensure that your systems and appliances are fully serviced and certified giving you peace of mind and breakdown free operation.
Our services can cover planned, statutory and reactive maintenance in many cost effective forms.
Our reactive service will respond quickly to breakdowns, minimising the effects due to disruption to your workplace.
Our planned maintenance service will help minimise failure of electrical equipment and the subsequent disruption to your business. Inspections by our qualified workforce, at specific intervals during the year, will ensure proactive repairs and maintenance to ensure full working capacity.
More information on site fixed wire testing and PAT testing can be found here.
Our reactive service includes:
- General LV maintenance and repair.
- Cable fault location and repair.
- Consumer unit replacement or repair
- Lighting repairs
- Repairs to security systems
- Customised ‘On Call’ packages to suit all circumstances.
Our planned maintenance service includes:
- Site inspections to suit client and type of electrical hardware
- Testing for Landlords to Electrical Equipment (Safety) Regulations 1994
- Business testing as required by The Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 (PUWER)
- Electrical condition reports