BSA Regal offer services to ensure compliance with current electrical wiring regulations. Our periodic inspection report will highlight defects and failures with recommendations.
BSA Regal Electrical have on call qualified electrical testers to give proactive and reactive support to your site or property
All our Electricians are fully qualified (BS7671) 17th edition and are directly employed so you know we take full responsibility for all work completed on your behalf. We also provide you with a fully documented report on completion.
Our inspection and testing services include:
Fault finding and repairs across both domestic, industrial and commercial sites.
- Inspections and testing of installations to BS7671.
- All inspections and testing certified and documented to current standards.
- Flexibility when scheduling due to our large workforce.
- Qualified electricians, highly experienced in testing and inspections
- Certificates for Landlord, Home buyer and Insurance.
The frequency of Fixed Wire Testing should be in line with BS7671 & IEE Guidance Note 3 generally carried out every 3 to 5 years. On completion of testing, we supply an Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR), formerly called Periodic Inspection Report.