Do you know what is required? We can help and advice on certificates and reports to give ‘peace of mind’ to Landlords and tenants whilst supplying necessary documentation for legal requirements insurance. E.I.C. certificates and E.I.C.R. reports. 

Do you know what is required? We can help and advise

The Government have introduced a number of energy and cost saving measures to make all buildings energy efficient. The measures are in line with the European Directive Performance of Buildings (E P B D) and a landlord must provide an Energy Performance Certificate for new tenants. 

EIC - Electrical Installation Certificate

When installing a new electrical installation (including a single circuit), altering, extending or adapting an existing circuit, the electrician will issue the homeowner with electrical installation certificate or minor electrical installation works certificate to confirm the work complies with the requirements of BS 7671.

  • BSA Regal Electrical can also offer advice and recommendations to achieve the necessary documentation required.
  • Our qualified staff cover all aspects of certification and are able to provide
  • Electrical Installation Certificates [BS7671:2008]
  • Domestic Electrical Installation Certificates [For a single dwelling]
  • Minor Electrical Installation Works Certificates [BS 7671]

EICR - Electrical Installation Condition Reports

BSA Regal Electrical can also supply an EICR, a detailed reports on the internal wiring of a site.

An important document for landlords to help establish the safety and integrity of internal wiring and fittings for the protection of the tenant. This should not be confused with PAT testing and fixed appliance testing as the EICR report is an in depth inspection of the internal wiring of the building and not the appliances.