BSA Regal offer solutions and services for emergency lighting, covering requirements across the Commercial, Industrial and Domestic sectors.
BSA Regal offer a complete solution, covering Inspection, Installation, Testing and maintenance of emergency lighting.
The introduction of Fire Safety order 500 has accumulated all the elements of Fire Safety under one umbrella. Once normal lighting has failed (due to fire or other hazard), emergency Lighting must be positioned to automatically provide enough illumination, for a sufficient time to enable people to see their way safely out of a building.
Our Emergency lighting team offer a complete solution, covering Inspection, Installation, Testing and maintenance for projects of any size, suited for domestic, commercial or industrial sites. We can advise on Emergency Escape Lighting, Standby Lighting and High Risk Task Area Lighting all in compliance with BS5266.
All servicing of Emergency Lighting Systems is conducted by a British Standard 7671 (IEE Wiring Regulations, 17th Edition) certified engineer in accordance with British Standard 5266 pt1 2005.
British standards state that a functional test must be carried out monthly and a duration test completed once a year. The most economical way for this to be achieved is during the fire alarm system maintenance.
Offering emergency lighting services across Hampshire.
Our large workforce is able to service most makes and models of emergency lighting with many years of experience within this field. We can also schedule work to fit in with your requirements with full certification and recommendations provided.
Our services include:
- Design and installation of customised solutions for industrial, commercial and domestic sites
- Lighting equipment meeting the stringent standards required
- Complete Inspection, testing and maintenance of your current system
- Alarm and lighting Systems suitable for homeowners or landlords as well as commercial sites
- All necessary certificates for various types of premises
- Qualified electricians with many years of experience
- A large workforce flexible to meet your requirements